Announced in early 2021, Facebook announced they are rolling out the redesigned Facebook Pages experience that makes it simpler for public figures and creators to build community and achieve their business objectives. Here’s what’s new!
- Redesigned layout that’s simpler and more intuitive
- Dedicated News Feed to discover and join conversations, follow trends, interact with peers and engage with fans
- Easy navigation between personal profile and Pages
- Updated task-based admin controls giving trusted Page admins full control or partial access
- Actionable insights and more relevant notifications
- Safety and integrity features to detect spammy content and impersonator accounts
- Focus on Page Followers by removing Likes and focusing on Followers to simplify the way people connect with their favourite Pages.
For more information on these changes, click here for the straight good from the Facebook itself: https://about.fb.com/news/2021/01/introducing-the-new-page-experience/.