Search Engine Optimization
Smart SEO Solutions
Ever wonder why your competitor is on page one of Google search results, and your website is not? It’s likely that your competitor has implemented Search Engine Optimization tactics.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the act of optimizing website content for search engines, in hopes of making sites more discoverable when people are searching online. All sites and businesses have unique SEO needs and require their own strategies. (Source: thinkwithgoogle.com)
With billions of websites, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the only way to get to the top of organic search results and stay there. Whether you run a small local business or a multinational e-commerce site, SEO should be an integral part of your overall marketing strategy as it will enable you to show up, get found and grow online.
SEO is vital to your websites health
Search engines have a complex algorithm to determine a webpages subject matter relevance and quality. Every element of your website is an SEO signal. From web site hosting, server codes, and security; to coding, navigation, layout, design, content, images and incoming links, every detail has a huge impact on your webpages rankings in organic search results.
SEO is no small matter and every website needs it in order to compete in the organic search results of Google and Bing. From code to content, Bloom Digital Marketing SEO consultants have the technical know how and copywriting skills to get the job done right.
Search engine optimization is our favourite geek language!
At Bloom Digital Marketing, our senior consultants have over 20 years experience in SEO. Needless to say, our SEO expertise runs deep. We have hundreds of websites under our belt. From coding to content, we have the skills, experience and know-how to get the job done right.
Our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services include:
- SEO Planning that includes an SEO audit, and recommendations to reach and engage your visitors from search engines.
- Competitive Research to identify your competitors SEO strategy, their target keywords and more.
- Keyword Research to identify what keywords your audiences would search for to find you. For keyword selection, three elements are important: 1) Relevancy 2) Volume 3) Conversion. We use several tools to pinpoint your target SEO keywords.
- Content Optimization to create quality keyword-rich content that will help your site get recognized as a subject matter expert offering quality and keyword-rich content.
- Tag Optimization to optimize your most valuable SEO tactic by including keywords in title tags, meta-tags, image alt tags and more.
- HTML Code Optimization & Consultation to make a web site structurally friendly, index-able and consistent with the search engine algorithms.
- Incoming Link Development will help your web site gain brownie points with the search engines. The more links you have pointing to your web site from quality web sites, the better and more subject matter specific your web site will appear in the eyes of search engines. Thus helping to increase your rankings.
- Local Search Optimization via Google My Business and Bing Places for Business.
- Ongoing Monitoring & Maintenance to ensure that your site gets to the top of organic search results – for the most relevant search phrases – and stays there.
- SEO and Usability audit and recommendations to ensure that your web site is both user-friendly and search engine friendly.
We take the mystery out of the medium by providing simple, actionable and scaleable search engine optimization solutions (SEO) customized for your unique website.
Kindly scroll down to view our SEO Packages below.